|In 1966, Dr. Ann Wigmore, founder
of the Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston, commissioned Sundance Industries to design
an efficient wheat grass juicer. Since then Sundance Industries have been designing and
manufacturing many variations of the ORIGINAL WHEATEENA WHEAT GRASS JUICER.
The WHEATEENA wheat grass juicers are manufactured 100% in the USA. The
WHEATEENA juicers are sturdy, efficient and reliable.
The Compact Electric Wheat Grass Juicer
The WHEATEENA MARVEL, the newest in the line of WHEATEENA juicers, has become very
popular for its smaller size, sturdy design, economical price and reliability.
- No plunger needed to make juicer, the juicer is self-feeding.
- Continuous pulp expulsion.
- Durable and quiet heavy duty motor with steel gears.
- Juicing fountain is precision machined, cast iron, full hot
dip tin plated.
- Juicer is mounted on sturdy stainless steel chassis.
- The motor is quiet, permanently lubricated and needs no
- Adjustable outlet screw - to ensure driest pulp
- NSF approved
||Wheateena Marvel Red Label
Juices 1 1/4 oz. per minute (average)
Motor:177 RPM, Torque 80 in lbs. max.
Dimensions: 10 1/2" x 15 3/4"
Shipping weight: 17 lbs.
Made of Durable Cast Iron- Tin Plated.
For Home Use: three (3) years.
For Commercial Use: six (6) months.
|What's the difference
between the Green Label and Red Label Juicers?
- Red label has an adjustable outlet screw to ensure driest pulp
- Speed of juicing & Motor (see chart)
||oz per minute (avg.)
||80 in lbs.
||60 in lbs.
Please Note: one (1) 10" x 20" flat of wheat grass
will provide 10-12 ounces of juice, when juiced either manually or electrically.