|What is Distilled Water?
Distilled water is water which has been turned into vapor, so that all its
impurities are left behind. Rising vapor cannot carry a particle of mineral water-- it
will not carry disease germs, dead or alive, nor any waste product of any kind. The secret
is that the vapor rises between all the suspended particles and chemicals in the air.
Then, by condensing, it is turned back to pure water. It is the only water which is pure--
the only water free from all impurities.
should I drink Distilled Water?
Because you can know the water you drink is pure. You can make it fresh each day.
The Eco Water Systems Distiller removes up to 99% of most tap water contaminants,
including lead, nitrated, bacteria, sodium, chlorine, turbidity, cysts(Protozoan),
arsenic, barium, mercury and many more. It's one of the purest forms of water you can give
Is Distilled Water Expensive?
Distilled Water from the Eco Water Systems Distiller is convenient and cost less
than bottled water. Only pennies per gallon.
How does Eco Water Systems Distiller
The unit is portable, no plumbing required. It's easy to use, just fill with tap
water and plug into any 120 volt outlet. The Unit automatically shuts off when cycle is
Your water is boiled to kill bacteria, and
becomes steam which leaves behind the chemicals and minerals. The steam is cooled to
condense back to liquid and filtered to produce a gallon of pure, refreshing water in just
- Removes up to 99% of most tap water contaminants
- Eliminates the inconvenience and expense of buying bottled
water and the disposing of plastic containers
- Increase the life of water-using appliances such as coffee
makers, steam irons and
humidifiers by preventing mineral build-up
- Eliminates white dust residue when used in humidifiers
- No plumbing required (portable)
- Easy to use, just fill with one gallon of tap water and plug
into an outlet
- Ideal for drinking water, coffee, tea, juices, vegetables,
soups and baby formulas, steam irons, batteries, humidifiers, plants, photo processing,
- Collection-storage bottle is made of a non-leaching plastic
and includes tight fitting cap to eliminate absorption of taste and odor into the
- Produces one gallon of purified distilled water in less than 6
hours and shuts off automatically when cycle is finished, so you can make water over night
or while at work
- Carbon filter at end of process polished the water before it
enters the collection-storage bottle
- Automatic shut-off (works while you sleep or are away from
- Stainless steel boiling pot and condensing coil
- 120 Volt - 60 Hz available
- 570 watt heating element (add 15 watts for fan motor).
- One U.S. gallon capacity (3.785 liters).
- All materials conforms to U.S. FDA requirements.
- West German (VDE) listed and conforms to (CE) directives.
- Will produce up to four U.S. gallons (15 liters) per day.
- Electrical Costs: Three times KWH cost per gallon (3.785
- Distiller is 15" (36.8cm) high, 10" (25.4cm) wide
and 9" (22.9cm) deep.
- Distiller weighs 8.3 lbs (3.76 kilos).
- Volatile gasses boil off through vent in condensing coil.
- Filters last 2-3 months.(extra filters
- 1 year warranty
- Model 10036