|Make nut milk or soy milk in your home in just minutes!
Whether it's almond milk, sesame milk, macadamia
milk, soymilk, or rice milk, the Automatic NutMilk/Soymilk Maker offers a variety of
- Fresh, natural, organic milk: Many consumers find that using
fresh soymilk enhances the flavor of different protein shakes and recipes while reducing
sweetners, fat and preservatives. Taste the difference!
- Fast milk in about 13 minutes gives you more time and
flexibility, especially if you are in a hurry or making special dishes.
- Soybeans are very inexpensive. 1 quart of soymilk can cost you
less than 10 cents. If you are drinking commercial soymilk regularly, you will be amazed
with the amount of money saved.
- The design is simple with no difficult parts to reach, making
it quick and easy to clean.
- Since the maker is fully automatic, all you need to do is add
the soybeans & water and press start.
- The high quality stainless steel will last for years and makes
it easy to clean.
- The microprocessor enables you to control the heater and
grinder cycles, for different kinds of milk or to try different methods.
- A detailed manual is included, providing helpful tricks and
tips for preparing your milk.
- Other features include a detachable cord, 1.6 quart capacity
jug, soft audio alert finish (with flashing light) and a power indicator light.
||Make Fresh and Tasty Milk Beverages
- Raw Almond Milk
- Raw Sesame Milk
- Raw Macadamia Milk
- Other Raw Nut Milks
- Cooked Soy Milk
- Cooked Almond Milk
- Cooked Rice Milk
- Fast 13 minute cycle
- Simple to use
- Stainless Steel Design
- Very Economical
- Cool touch Handle
- Automatically turns off
- Detechable cord
- 3 year warranty on blade and filter
- 1 year warranty on rest of unit
- Saves hundreds of dollars per year
- Saves time
- Low cost, high quality milk beverages
- Makes tasty high protein fruit smoothies
|As a raw foodist, we searched all over for
a machine that would make RAW nut milks, as the process for making raw nut milks can be
labor intensive. We finally found a machine that will do just that. Just look
at the three step process to make raw nut milks with this machine
- Soak about 7/8 of a cup of raw almonds (or other nut/seed)
- Pour into mesh container
- Run Machine three times on no heat cycle
- open machine, and strain once or twice (if desired)