Spiralo, the vertical turning slicer.
Designed and Imported from
Germany, this Vertical turning slicer will allow to create "raw vegetable"
spaghetti or linguine using zuchinni squash and other hard vegetables.
The Spiralo is a practical and innovative
way to beautifully create curls, strips and slices out of most vegetables.
The interchangeable blade system is fast, safe
and easy to use.
Spiralo makes it easy for you and your family to
prepare your favorite dishes in a short period of time.
The Spiralo Features
- High Quality Design
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Suction Cup Base
- Easy Storage
- Dishwasher Safe (top shelf)
- Curly Fries
- Potato Twists
- Gourmet Salads
- Veggie Noodles
- Apple Chips
- Incredible Garnishes
Youve seen lots of slicers and dicers, but
nothing works like the Spiralo. Its the quickest, easiest way there is to cut just
about any vegetable. The sturdy suction legs hold securely to your kitchen counter. Just
insert your vegetable, and away you go. The Spiralo works like magic on a potato. Just
turn the crank and watch it shred. Its absolutely perfect for hash browns.
Theyre sure to be a family favorite. Change blades again and you can
make great homemade potato chips. Potatoes are just the beginning.
This tool is great for raw foodists and
vegetarians alike.. Our favorite recipe to make with this unique kitchen tool
spaghetti pasta. Just process a zucchini (fat ones work best) through the
machine, and watch long strands of zucchini pasta come out! Then blend up a
simple pasta sauce in the blender (we use, fresh tomatoes, soaked sun dried tomatoes,
garlic, red peppers) and pour it over the thin, long strands of zucchini and enjoy.
- Turn almost any firm vegetable into fine spaghetti-like
strands, thicker linguine-like strands or incredibly thin, long ribbons
- Make professional-looking garnishes, onion rings, potato
nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more.
- Vegetables can also be turned into thin, uniform slices,
julienne strips or tiny cubes by adding cuts prior to slicing, as shown below
Since 1995, LURCH AG has developed and marketed manual kitchen products. The
desire to facilitate their customers work in the kitchen through functional products
and enriching it by means of innovations is at the forefront of their activities.
- English Cucumber
- Sweet Potato
- Daikon Radish
- Butternut Squash
Look at the many uses:
- Onion Rings
- Potato Nests
- Pizza Toppings
- and More!
- Optimized design for easy handling
- Easy to dismantle for compact and safe storage
- easy to clean
- Includes blade mout to store blades when not in use
- Modular structure for easy blade changing
- New design with improved functions.
- 13.25" high x 8.5" wide x 5.5" deep
- Uses up to 5.5" tall produce
- Includes 3 interchangeable blades. 3mm for strips and
spaghetti , 5mm blade for strips and linquine and 3mm blade for slices and curls
- Instructions are included in
- Dishwasher Safe (top shelf)
- Designed and Imported from Germany
- Plastic and Stainless Steel Construction
- Instructions included in English / German / French
|For Best Results when using Spiralo:
- Apply constant downward pressure to the handle, while
rotating. This will ensure the item being spiralized will come in
contact with the blade.
- Produce selection is paramount for the machine to work
correctly. It is important to purchase FIRM (not soft) zucchini, and not "jumbo"
ones that tend to have alot of seeds.
- If purchasing Cucumbers, Firm English Cucumbers work best.
- You want to purchase produce that is shaped like a log,
straight (not curved)