|Quickly creates continuous
spiral strands, ribbons or thin slices from vegetables.
The Tsumapuro Spiral Slicer imported and made in Japan is used exclusively to
make edible decorative garnish in many oriental dishes.
We call this model the Tsumapuro Spiral Slicer. It is
very similiar to the Spiral Slicer although this unit
offers horizontal cutting while the original Spiral Slicer offers vertical cutting.
This high-quality slicer offers four different cut styles:
- Angel Hair Size - 1.3mm thickness
- Spaghetti Pasta - 2.7mm thickness
- Linguine Pasta - 3.9mm thickness
- Ribbon Slices
Includes four blades for different style cuts
This tool is great for raw foodists and
vegetarians alike.. Our favorite recipe to make with this unique kitchen tool
spaghetti pasta. Just process a zucchini (fat ones work best) through the
machine, and watch long strands of zucchini pasta come out! Then blend up a
simple pasta sauce in the blender (we use, fresh tomatoes, soaked sun dried tomatoes,
garlic, red peppers) and pour it over the thin, long strands of zucchini and enjoy.
Radish 1.3mm Strands
Carrot 1.3mm Strands
Potato 2.7mm Strands
The Tsumapuro Spiral Slicer:
- Turn almost any firm vegetable into fine spaghetti-like
strands or incredibly thin, long ribbons
- Make professional-looking garnishes, onion rings, potato
nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more.
- Vegetables can also be turned into thin, uniform slices,
julienne strips by adding cuts prior to slicing.
- English Cucumber
- Sweet Potato
- Daikon Radish
- Butternut Squash
Look at the many uses:
- Onion Rings
- Potato Nests
- Pizza Toppings
- and More!
- 6.5" high x 4.25" wide x 9.5" High
- Strand Cuts are approx. 1.3mm, 2.7mm or 3.9mm wide
- Stainless Steel Blades
- High Impact Plastic Construction
- Includes 4 blade inserts
- Includes rubber suctions cup feet to hold unit stationary
- This spiral slicer is made in Japan.
|For Best Results when using the Spiral
- Apply constant pressure to the handle, while rotating.
This will ensure the item being spiralized will come in contact with the blade.
- Produce selection is paramount for the machine to work
correctly. It is important to purchase FIRM (not soft) zucchini, and not "jumbo"
ones that tend to have alot of seeds.
- If purchasing Cucumbers, Firm English Cucumbers work best.
- You want to purchase produce that is shaped like a log,
straight (not curved)